Moët Impérial is the House’s iconic champagne. Created in 1869, it embodies Moët & Chandon’s unique style, a style distinguished by its bright fruitiness, its seductive palate and its elegant maturity.
Created from more than 100 different wines, of which 20% to 30% are reserve wines specially selected to enhance its maturity, complexity and constancy, the assemblage reflects the diversity and complementarity of the three grapes varietals: the body of Pinot Noir (30 to 40%), suppleness of Pinot Meunier (30 to 40%) and finesse of Chardonnay (20 to 30%).
- Golden straw yellow colour with green highlights
- Vibrant intensity of green apple and citrus fruit
- Freshness of mineral nuances and white flowers
- Elegance of blond notes (brioche, cereal, fresh nuts)
- Delicious sumptuousness of white-fleshed fruits (pear, peach, apple)
- Alluring caress of fine bubbles
- Soft vivacity of citrus fruit and nuances of gooseberry
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO REDEEM THIS REWARD