Create inspiring dishes with Le Cuivre Chef Pan. The height of the pan allows for easier sauteing, frying or steaming, with enough space for turning and stirring greater amount of food. The 5-layer construction, with copper at its core, ensures fast and superior heat distribution, to help you prepare the perfect meal every time. Combining function with elegance, it is made of quality stainless steel outer layer with beautifully designed domed lids and curved handles that make cooking a pleasure.
- 5-layer construction, with copper at its core and layered with pure aluminium – ensuring fast heating and superior heat distribution
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Safe for oven use
- Combining function with elegance, it is made of quality stainless steel outer layer with beautifully designed domed lids and curved handles that make cooking a pleasure
Use and Care:
- Chasseur Le Cuivre has a copper core that continues on the external cookware. As with all copper cookware, it requires special care to maintain its lovely finish
- When a stainless steel or copper pan is heated too quickly – the outer, and sometimes the inner surfaces – oxidise due to the rapid heat used.
- This type of discolouration is known as heat tinting. Heat tinting will present itself as a blue, brown or rainbow hue. A good quality stainless cleaner will bring this back to its original shine
- It is not recommended to clean copper cookware in the dishwasher to maintain its beautiful finish
- A spotted white film may form on inner surface of the cookware – which is caused by minerals in water or starch from food. This can be removed by rubbing with a sponge dipped in lemon juice or vinegar